I started watching Doctor Who back in 2008 when I was at work. The guy I was working with really did love Doctor Who and we had nothing better to do with our time, so he got me into it. I am forever greatful to him.
- thisaintnarnia answered:When I found out that it was with a new doctor, I was intimidated by the long history of the show. Even still, I always new who Tennant was
- nicebowtie answered:I started watching doctor who when Christopher regenerated into David. Can’t remember what year that was :/ Since then I’ve been hooked!
- leucocytes answered:I started watching Dr Who in 2005 when Christopher Eccleston was the doctor, or whatever his name is, because my parents used to watch it.
- puddlejumper8 answered:since 2008, it was always on before Stargate Atlantis on the scifi channel and i would watch it as a lead in and I fell in love with it.
- british-heart answered:About 4 years ago…I caught it on PBS at midnight and fell in love. It got me through some tough times.
- robthepersistantvegetable answered:since I was about 6-7. My dad would watch it and I ended up loving it. :D
- doctorfuckingwho posted this